The story of the Villa de Villes in the province of Quebec is one of survival and perseverance.
They were founded in the mid-19th century by a small group of settlers who had arrived in the area in search of work and settled in the valley that today is the heart of the town of Villanova.
It is also where the famous St. Jean Baptiste monastery once stood.
It has a history dating back to 1750 and it is a place of spiritual refuge and cultural heritage for many generations of French Quebecers.
“We’ve just been in this village for about 40 years.
We’ve been there since the early 1800s,” said Villanova resident Jean-Paul de Montemayor.
“We’ve lived in this valley for 40 years and this is our home.
It’s not only the heritage of our family, it’s our identity.”
The village is located in the village of Villaga, where the town’s first church was built in 1749.
The church was converted into a convent in the 1800s and it became a place where Francophone Catholics could meet and worship.
In addition to the monastery, there is a large and well-preserved cemetery that dates back to the 1750s and the village itself dates back almost as far as the settlement itself.
This is the site where the first community meeting took place in 1750.
The community meeting, which took place on August 4, 1750, was attended by about 70 people, including a young man named Jean-Pierre de Villanova, who became a prominent member of the community.
Jean-Pierre, who is now 91, told CBC News he attended the meeting because he had never been to a gathering like it before and he felt like he was joining in on some sort of spiritual awakening.
When Jean-Marie and his brother-in-law came to Villanova for the first time, they had never heard of the monastery.
He said he was very shocked to learn it was the oldest church in the town.
“We didn’t know anything about it, and I felt like we were going to be in the same situation as the monks who came before us,” said Jean-François.
After a little bit of planning, the Villanova residents organized a meeting at the village hall on August 6, 1752.
This was a meeting where they decided to meet with their own group and the monks to discuss the future of the village.
On the same day, a new group of the villagers met with the monks and their group of followers.
The meeting was called a meeting of the chiefs and it was to be the first meeting of a new community.
It was also to be a gathering to discuss a plan to help rebuild the village and rebuild the community around it.
Jean-Marc and Marie-Catherine de Villardos, the brothers of the first group of Villagers, are among the leaders of the new community group.
It all started on August 7, 1754, when Marie-Claire and her sister, Marie-Anne, came to the village to find out more about their ancestors.
They had been to the nearby monastery before and knew the community was important to the people of the region.
As they explored the village, they were surprised to discover there was a cemetery, which had been converted into one of the few places for religious and other dignitaries to bury their dead.
This cemetery is still a popular place for visitors to visit.
Marie-Clair and Marie Anne de Villardson also had to decide what to do with the old cemetery.
The Villagers decided to preserve it and they asked the monks if they would consider doing something with it.
They were not sure what to think of the idea, but they decided that the monks would give the cemetery a name.
The village would call it the Villain Cemetery and they would build a church there.
In 1759, the first chapel of the Villains was built and it would remain as a religious monument for the rest of its existence.
It remained in place until the 1960s.
The first Catholic priest in Villanova was also the first to visit the cemetery and he was a Francophone priest named Jacques Boucher.
He visited the cemetery on a pilgrimage in 1957.
He was the first person to visit in the year 1761.
For the next two decades, the cemetery became a regular gathering place for the Villagers.
As a result, the community became more and more diverse.
In 1958, the new church was officially dedicated in honor of the cemetery.
But it was not until 1993 that the new parish was named the Villages Congregational Church.
The new church is located on a hill in the center of the settlement.
It consists of three towers, a church and a shrine that overlooks the village’s river and